Corporate Card – Online Travel Phase II Implementation Date
As a reminder, the official Corporate Card – Online Travel Phase II Initiative is scheduled for implementation on October 21, 2013. Our teams have worked in partnership with your business managers in support of this transition. We are excited about the efficiencies introduced with this process. Some of the highlights of the tool are included below.
Key benefits and features of the new tool include:
- Department users can easily consolidate corporate card transactions into the electronic travel and/or non-travel expense form
- Scan and attach receipt images to electronic form for all corporate card expense receipts
- Workflow electronic form and scanned receipts for approval
- Corporate card transactions will be cleared in SAP
- Departments who have Fleet cards will continue to clear those transactions using Works
- All corporate cardholders can clear their own transactions
- Corporate card transactions are pre-populated, eliminating manual entry, reducing user input
We are in the process of conducting training sessions in support of this implementation. If you are already scheduled for one of our upcoming sessions or have attended a training session, no further action is required on your behalf. If not, please register for a session that works best for your schedule.
Also, we have posted a Online Travel Corporate Card Transaction video that you may find as a helpful resource prior to attending the session.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the team at OnlineTravel@duke.edu
We appreciate your support and partnership with this initiative.