Certified TRaC Representative
The Concur TRaC Representative Certification is designed for those individuals who are their department's TRaC Representative, backup TRaC Representative, or expense delegates interested in advancing their professional growth and development. Comprehensive training will teach specific skills and techniques, improve job performance, minimize mistakes, bolster compliance measures, and provide a credential recognized and respected within the Duke community.
Certified employees will exit the program with enhanced skills outlined in the Outcomes Outlines. Managers throughout Duke are encouraged to use their employee participants in value-added roles by:
- Delegating additional work and responsibilities to the participant
- Supporting employee growth and development from certification
- Seeking new hires who have completed certification
To achieve the Concur TRaC Representative certification, participants should allow 4-6 months to complete all course curriculums. The TRaC Representative curriculum requires sequencing of courses in Group A and encourages, but does not require, sequencing in group B. The required courses/skills and groupings are as follows:
(Courses in this group can be taken in any order, but all must be completed before beginning Group B courses.
Note: Online courses can be viewed before formally beginning the certification process.)
- Introduction to SAP – on-demand, online course, and quiz
- Introduction to Duke Accounting and Business Practices – on-demand, online course and quiz (instructor-led, virtual class through February 2023)
- Introduction to General Ledger Accounts – TRaC Reps – on-demand, online course, and quiz
(Group A courses must be completed before attending Group B courses. Course sequencing is encouraged but not required in Group B. Participants will be given access to the Concur TRaC Rep Curriculum in Duke’s Learning Management System, which includes the quizzes associated with the instructor-led virtual classes below when their contract of enrollment is approved).
- Concur Expense Reports at Duke – An Overview – virtual, instructor-led training and quiz
- Concur Expense Reports – Policies and Procedures – virtual, instructor-led training and quiz
- Concur Expense Reports – Managing the Process – virtual, instructor-led training and quiz
- Concur Expense Reports – Reconciling Situations – virtual, instructor-led training and quiz