VWR Managed Research Storeroom
March 1, 2009
The VWR staff is proud of the service we offer through the VWR Research Storeroom located in the Levine Science Research Center on the Duke campus. Here are some important things to know about our storeroom services.Important things you should know before using the storerooms:
- You may call in requests for delivered store products by calling 919-660-6378.
- A valid charge code is required for all phone, fax, or walk-up orders.
- The new storeroom products catalog is available in all storerooms.
- Ice buckets will still be required when walk-up requests for enzymes are made.
- Safety bottle carriers will be required for walk-up requests for all acids, alkalis, and solvents. (If you don’t have one, we will sell you one.)
- If you have any questions, please call 919-660-6378.
- A copy of the fax order form is available on this website.
Let us address any questions or concerns you may have by:
- reviewing our "Frequently Asked Questions" page
- writing me at my Internet address, email@example.com
- calling one of our associates at 919-660-6378
- calling Charlene Canteen, Sr. Sourcing Manager for Duke’s Procurement Services, at 919-684-8324.
The VWR team looks forward to serving the Duke research community.