Revision to Closing Schedule for Memorial Day Holiday
In support of the designated holiday for Memorial Day, we have changed the Time and Attendance and Electronic Time Card closing schedules for the biweekly pay period ending May 26, 2019 (Pay Period 12-19). The revised schedules are included below. As a result, we will need your assistance with meeting these critical deadlines.
Time and Attendance users may access their time card at their convenience (24 hours a day, seven days per week).
Electronic time card users may access their time card at their convenience (24 hours per day, seven days per week).
Biweekly Time and Attendance and Electronic Time Card Lockdown:
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:00 AM employee lockdown
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:00 PM system lockdown
Biweekly Gross Adjustment/Paper Time Card Deadlines:
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 – Prior Period Gross Adjustments and Prior Period Paper Time Cards
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:00 PM – Current Pay Period Gross Adjustments and Paper Time Cards
As a reminder, paper time cards should only be used as a result of the following circumstances:
- Late paperwork for hires
- Establishment of late secondary positions
- Late transfers
- Unresolved Critical Error Messages in Time and Attendance System
The Electronic Time Cards and/or the Time and Attendance systems are the mechanisms to be used for recording time. If you are submitting paper time cards for reasons other than late paperwork or unresolved critical error messages in the Time and Attendance System, please contact Corporate Payroll Services prior to the submission of a paper time card.
Please take this opportunity to remind supervisors that the approvals can be completed by using the Duke Mobile App. This is a convenient option in the event supervisors are traveling or in an offsite location during the approval window. A link to the information is included below: https://finance.duke.edu/systems/work/api/faqs/index.php?t=31&a=68&s=74
Monthly Time And Attendance Deadlines:
- DUHS monthly employee time card lockdown will be Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 10:00 am.
Please feel free to contact the Corporate Payroll Services staff by phone at 919-684-2642 or by email using Payroll@duke.edu if you have any questions.