Corporate Card - Online Travel Phase II Implementation Reminder
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you about the upcoming implementation date for the Phase II Online Travel – Corporate Card initiative. We know that you have all been working diligently reviewing business processes and implementing changes in conjunction with the transition from the Works Administration system to Duke@Work. We appreciate everyone’s participation in the training sessions and your contributions to this initiative.
Beginning October 21, 2013, corporate card transactions will be posted to the Online Travel and Corporate Card tool accessed through Duke@Work. These transactions received from the Bank of America system will be posted on a daily basis during regular business hours.
We have included a few helpful hints below:
- Only two browsers are supported by the SAP platform:
- Internet Explorer 9.0, generally with compatibility view
- Current versions of Firefox
- Please use the online videos as a reference for completing the expense reports.
- Departments who have Fleet cards will continue to clear those transactions using Works.
- Remember to scan and attach the corporate card receipts with the expense reports.
- Remember to bundle your transactions into the expense reports to maximize the efficiencies of the tool.
Finally, we are happy to announce that the reports for the Online Travel transactions are available in production under the Finance tab, using Duke@Work. Instructions for accessing and using the reports can be found on our training webpage.
We appreciate your continued support. If you have any questions, you may contact us OnlineTravel@duke.edu