Concur Expense - New User Interface
Employee Travel & Reimbursement is excited to announce the upcoming migration of Concur Expense to the NextGen User Interface (UI) on Monday, May 2, 2022. The transition to the new UI requires no action on the part of Concur users and will have no impact on expense reports created utilizing the current user interface. Users will see the updated UI when they login to the system after the conversion is complete and, for any expense reports in process, will be able to continue the expense reporting process without interruption.
The key focus of the new UI is to provide users with a better, more efficient experience. While users will experience visual changes throughout the system, basic functionality will remain unchanged. Changes users will experience include the following:
- Task-based windows – allows one task to take over the entire screen to provide better visibility and focus during each step of the process.
- Expense details and receipts – can be seen in the same side-by-side view making it easier to view expense details to enter manually or confirm the accuracy of data.
- Visual cues alert users throughout the process and let them know if required information is missing, totals do not match, or a task is incomplete.
- Enhancements to functionality supporting allocation and itemization of expenses and adding attendees to meetings/events.
To support the Duke community through this conversion, Employee Travel and Reimbursement is partnering with the Office of Education for Research Administration and Finance to offer the following training resources:
- Updated quick reference guides and video resources available at concur.duke.edu.
- An instructor-led virtual session providing an overview of the new UI focusing on updated functionality and features of interest to Duke users. Recommended attendees for this overview session include business managers, TRaC Representatives, expense delegates, and others who create expense reports. The session is scheduled for April 13, from 10:00 am – 11:30 am, and registration is required. If you cannot attend, a recording will be available at concur.duke.edu.
We will notify cardholders of the upcoming changes next week and provide additional updates/reminders as we get closer to the May 2nd go-live date. Please share this email with others in your area who may be impacted by these changes. If you have questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
We appreciate your continued support.