Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Employee Travel & Reimbursement.
Online Expense Reports: Corporate Card Transactions
Carry the International SOS >membership card with you at all times. It includes the telephone numbers of the three major worldwide International SOS Alarm Centers. In the event of an emergency, call one of the emergency phone numbers listed on the card<.>
In order to utilize any of the medical or travel services listed under contract, call any SOS Alarm Center from anywhere in the world by calling directly, calling collect or calling the toll-free number. To ensure a prompt response when calling, you should be prepared to provide the following:
- Your name, location, age, sex, and nationality
- The department with which you are associated
(for example, student/employee on Study Abroad program in ______ ; doing research for _______ Dept.; DukeEngage program; etc.)
- Your International SOS membership number
(Found on your ISOS card)
- The telephone number from which you are calling (in case you are disconnected)
- Your relationship to the member (if the person calling is not yourself.)
- Name, location, and telephone number of the hospital or clinic (when applicable)
- Name, location, and telephone number for the treating doctor, and where the doctor can be reached
- What if I have pre-trip questions about my travel destination or questions about the current status in that location?
In addition to calling the Alarm Center for any pre-trip questions you may have, you can access Country and Security Guides from the website. Use your membership number as your member login. In addition to the information covered at the Pre-Departure Sessions and on-site orientation conducted by your program, the SOS comprehensive guides provide both medical, security and general travel advice, such as information on the standard of health care, how to pay for medical care, the availability of medications, safety of the blood supply, embassy/visa information, dialing code information, cultural etiquette and financial and voltage/plug information.
No, your membership is already active. Simply carry the card at all times while traveling on your Duke program. Whenever you need service, contact one of the emergency phone numbers listed on the back of the card. You do not need to report specific trip dates to International SOS each time you travel. However, you can create a personal on-line account with SOS into which you can save medical, family and emergency information. Unless you input your information into an account it will not be available for staff in the event of an emergency. Medical and personal information can only be accessed by an SOS doctor.
Call an alarm center listed on the back of your membership card, and a security specialist will assist you.
Online Expense Reports: General Information
- Highlight the expense report in the “Expense Report Listing”
- Select the “Change” button
- When the expense report opens, go to Step 2 “Enter Receipts”
- Highlight the transaction to be deleted in the Expense Report section.
- Select the “Delete” button that will display when the transaction is highlighted. Deleting the transaction will move it back to the “Available Credit Card” listing. Take this action for each receipt that needs to be removed from the expense report.
- Select “Save as Draft”
- Select “Cancel”
- From the “Expense Report Listing,” select the “Delete” button to delete the expense report.
- One option is to bundle corporate card non-travel expense reports based upon dates.
- Another option is to bundle corporate card non-travel expenses by funding source.
-Additional information outlined for specific expense type
-No clear business purpose
-Exception to policy that requires Management Center Approval
-Expense reports that should be processed via another payment method