Employee Travel & Reimbursement
Employee Travel & Reimbursement serves as your primary contact for questions or issues related to employee and student reimbursements. Employee Travel & Reimbursement is also responsible for auditing all employee and student travel reimbursement requests to ensure compliance with Duke policy and the IRS regulations. Duke is not obligated to reimburse employees or students for expenses that are not in compliance with Duke's policy.
It is the intent of Duke to reimburse travelers for necessary and reasonable expenses incurred while traveling on Duke related business. Reimbursement of travel expenses will be fair and equitable; it is Duke's expectation that employees and students should neither lose nor gain financially when traveling on official business.
Management centers, schools, or departments may choose to impose greater control than required at the corporate level, but their requirements, at a minimum, should include Duke's corporate requirements.
For information regarding the Corporate Card, please refer to the Corporate Card website.
|Office Hours:||Customer Service hours are 9am-4pm Mon-Fri. In-person Customer Service hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am-4pm.|
|Physical Address:||American Tobacco Campus, Washington Building, Suite 800
324 Blackwell Street, Durham, NC 27701
|Mailing Address:||Box Number 104144, Durham, NC 27708|
- Map of the American Tobacco Campus
- View Duke's Campus Map
- Get Directions from GoogleMaps®
- Visitor Parking
- Visitor parking at the American Tobacco Campus (ATC) is available on the first level of the North parking garage along Petttigrew St. Visitors MUST register their vehicles before leaving the parking deck or may be subject to a vehicle violation of a wheel lock on the offending vehicle.
- Please see the ATC parking website regarding the process to register and park in the North Parking Deck and the fees associated with it.
- To reach the Financial Services offices, exit the garage on the University Ford side (formerly Julian Carr St.). Enter through Bay 9 on the Carr St side, or through Bay 8 or 10 on the Courtyard side (the interior of the American Tobacco Campus). Both Bay 9 entrances are locked at all times. To enter, you will either need a valid Duke ID Card or to call the department you are visiting using the provided call box to gain building access.
- Transportation Options
- The Bull City Connector is a fare-free, hybrid-electric bus service that connects downtown Durham with the Duke University campus and medical facilities. This also includes Durham Station, the city's transportation hub with public bus service and within walking distance of the American Tobacco Campus.