- Admin Systems Home
iForms is a web-based interface that allows users to view employee master data and process HR and payroll actions. The data resides in Duke’s SAP system and are displayed using iForms.
iForms is accessed using your web browser and NetID. Instructions for using iForms and submitting online forms are included in documentation on the website.
Please see the below for:
Important Points to Remember
Several type of paper forms are no longer accepted by the HRIC or Corporate Payroll Services.
Since copies of certain documents will no longer be forwarded to the HRIC, departments must maintain copies of these documents in departmental files.
These documents include:
- changes in Social Security numbers
changes in names
changes in the date of birth
- Please forward supporting documentation for changes in citizenship status to the Payroll Office.
How to Get iForms Help
- For general questions, click on the “Ask For Help” link on the iForms webpage and submit your question using the form. Please reference the iForms group in the request.
- If you cannot see the correct employees or Org Units, contact your department’s User Administrator. He or she will know how to verify that you have the correct access.
- For questions related to cost distribution forms and valid coding for grant funding, contact the Sponsored Programs office.
- Online Overview of New Hiring Tools at Duke presentation and Candidate Selection Step-by-Step instructions (pdf) are also available to view.
Tips & Tricks
- The iForms displayed in iForms by Employee include all iForms - even those just initiated and still awaiting approval. If you're an approver, you can view an iForm currently awaiting approval without reserving it (as you would if you viewed it through the Universal Worklist).
- iForms by Employee:
This iview is on the STAFF tab and provides a list of all iForms created for the employee you're currently viewing. If you pull a list of employees with the search, you'll find an icon (far right column of the search results list) - clicking on this icon will bring up the iForms, if there are any, for that individual.
For more information about using iForms, submit a Service Now request to the Iforms team by using this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A simple, secure access to people, positions, and applicants
- Transactions to update people and positions
- Electronic routing and approval of transactions
- Will eliminate HR/Payroll paper
- Will eliminate paper forms and the position and applicant referral web tools