- Procurement Home
- How to Procure & Pay
- Corporate Card
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
GAP 200.135, Procurement Overview will give you guidelines on which procurement method to use. GAP 200.024, Corporate Card Purchases provides guidelines on corporate card usage. The Corporate Card Manual is also available on the web.
GAP 200.028, Request for Tax Payer Identification Number & Certification (W-9) provides you instructions for completing and downloads of W-9 forms for each company code.
- the cardholder has exceeded the designated transaction, daily or monthly transaction limit
- the cardholder attempts to use the card for a blocked supplier category
- the incorrect expiration date is used
- the card has not been activated
- the card has expired
- the card has been flagged as caution by Bank of America's Fraud Department
- the incorrect billing address was supplied to the merchant.
No, gas for personal vehicles is not allowed on the Corporate Card. Employees should request reimbursement for business miles driven with personal vehicles using the prevailing IRS determined mileage rate via a Travel Expense form or Miscellaneous Reimbursement form. See the Forms page. Gas purchased for rental vehicles is allowed to be charged to the Corporate Card.