Employee Travel and Reimbursement Fiscal Year End Updates FY 2022
Employee Travel and Reimbursement (ET&R) has included updates for the 2022 fiscal year end process. Please use the information below as a reference for the fiscal year end schedule related to out of pocket reimbursements, corporate card charges, and experimental subject payment forms.
Out of Pocket Expenses
- Both electronic and paper reimbursement forms must be submitted, approved and received in ET&R by the end of the day on Thursday, June 30, 2022 in order to be posted in the current fiscal year.
Experimental Subject Payment Forms
- Experimental Subject Payment forms must be received in ET&R by 5:00pm on Thursday, June 30, 2022 in order to be posted in the current fiscal year.
Corporate Card Transactions – Concur
- All expense reports received in ET&R by the end of the day on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 will be processed in fiscal year 2022.
- Expense reports for April 1 – May 15, 2022 transactions must be received in ET&R by the end of the day on Wednesday, June 15 to avoid being included in the final untimely posting for fiscal year 2022. All outstanding corporate card transactions with a Bank of America posting date prior to May 16, 2022 will be charged to one of the g/l accounts described below depending on the status of the transaction at the time of the posting.
- 695685 - Unapproved Corporate Card Transactions; Assigned corporate card expenses without complete approval.
- 695695 - Unassigned Corporate Card Transactions; Unassigned corporate card expenses with no action taken.
- ET&R will send Untimely Posting Notification emails for transactions through May 15 beginning Wednesday, May 18 through Wednesday June 8, 2022.
- Employee Travel & Reimbursement will stop posting transactions for fiscal year 2022 on Friday, July 08, 2022. We will send a complete list of Assigned and Unassigned transactions to Business Managers and Management Centers on Monday morning, July 11, 2022. This will allow time for departments to review the outstanding corporate card charges and process accruals per their management center guidelines. ET&R will not process an accrual of corporate card charges for fiscal year 2022.
Deadlines for departments who are using the WORKS system for FLEET and other applicable programs will be communicated by the Card Services team.
We appreciate your continued support. If you have questions, please contact a member of our team at 668-3877 or via email at email@example.com.