Employee Travel and Reimbursement Fiscal Year End Updates FY 2019
Employee Travel and Reimbursement (ET&R) has included updates for the 2019 fiscal year end process. Please use the information below as a reference for the fiscal year end schedule related to out of pocket reimbursements, corporate card charges, and experimental subject payment forms.
Out of Pocket Expenses
- Both electronic and paper reimbursement forms must be received in ET&R by the end of the day on Friday, June 28, 2019 in order to be posted in the current fiscal year.
Experimental Subject Payment Forms
Experimental Subject Payment Forms must be received in ET&R by 5:00pm on Friday, June 28, 2019 in order to be posted in the current fiscal year.
Corporate Card Transactions
- All expense reports received in ET&R by the end of the day on Monday, June 17, 2019 will be processed in fiscal year 2019.
- Expense reports for April 1 – May 15, 2019 transactions must be received in ET&R by the end of the day on Monday, June 17 to avoid being included in the final untimely posting for fiscal year 2019. All outstanding corporate card transactions with a Settlement Date (Bank of America posting date) prior to May 16, 2019 will be charged to one of the g/l accounts described below depending on the status of the transaction at the time of the posting.
- 695685 - Unapproved Corporate Card Transactions; Assigned corporate card expenses without complete approval.
- 695695 - Unassigned Corporate Card Transactions; Unassigned corporate card expenses with no action taken.
- ET&R will send Untimely Posting Notification emails for transactions through May 15 beginning Wednesday, May 15 through Wednesday June 12, 2019.
- Employee Travel & Reimbursement will stop posting transactions for fiscal year 2019 on Monday, July 8, 2019. We will send a complete list of Assigned and Unassigned transactions to Business Managers and Management Centers on Tuesday morning, July 9, 2019. This will allow time for departments to review the outstanding corporate card charges and process accruals per their management center guidelines. Based upon feedback and discussions related to the prior fiscal year end process, the majority of departments along with the management centers preferred to coordinate the accruals at the departmental level. Therefore, ET&R will not process an accrual of corporate card charges for fiscal year 2019.
Deadlines for departments who are using the WORKS system for FLEET and other applicable programs will be communicated by the Card Services team.
We appreciate your continued support. If you have questions, please contact a member of our team at 919-668-3877 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.