Corporate Accounts Payable Updates
The Corporate Accounts Payable team is continuing to process invoices and check requests as submitted. In support of our Duke partners who are working remotely, we wanted to share a few reminders to leverage the available electronic processes.
Invoices - All invoices should be submitted electronically using the following options:
- Vendors must use the email address Vendorinvoice@duke.edu.
- In the event that a department may occasionally need to use this process, Duke Departments must use the email address Dukeinvoice@duke.edu. Instructions can be found on the Accounts Payable website.
Due to the limitations of onsite activities, guest speakers, and other campus events, we anticipate a reduced volume of check requests. For those check requests that are needed to support critical operations, please do not select the check pick-up option within the request.
- For check requests using current vendors, the checks will be mailed to the address associated with the selected vendor number.
- Check requests submitted without a designated vendor number will be mailed to the address recorded by the submitter.
- Any requests for an exception to this process must be emailed to APOnlineCheck@duke.edu prior to submitting the check request.
We appreciate your continued support. If you have any questions, please contact Corporate Accounts Payable Customer Service by email at Accountspayable@duke.edu or by phone at 919-684-3112.