An overview of new Payroll Access GAPs & technology, ensuring Grant Managers direct access to pertinent data.
The class reviews:
- Tools/Reports in Duke@Work, including selected iForms, NEW Weighted Average Report, NEW Employee Data Search and NEW Institutional Base Salary
- NEW GAPs: 200.171, Cross Organizational Unit Payroll Management on Sponsored Projects; and 200.172, Payroll Access for Effort Management on Sponsored Projects
- Roles & Responsibilities/Best Practices to ensure compliant effort management through life of project with effort discussions re: cross-departmental, Centers/Institutes, Parent/Child
- Guidance on escalation process for resolving cross-departmental payroll issues
- Enhancements improving payroll actions and iForms efficiency
Due to the content, it is strongly advised that GMs with limited to no iForms experience view Payroll Access Training for Grant Managers - Online iForms Overview - Video prior to attending (available via LMS).