Revision To Closing Schedule For Labor Day Holiday
In support of the designated holiday for Labor Day, we have changed the Time and Attendance and Electronic Time Card closing schedules for the biweekly pay period ending September 2, 2018 (Pay Period 19-18). The revised schedules are included below. As a result, we will need your assistance with meeting these critical deadlines. Managers and supervisors can approve the time records using the Duke Mobile Application.
Time and Attendance users may access their time card at their convenience (24 hours a day, seven days per week). Electronic time card users may access their time card at their convenience (24 hours per day, seven days per week).
Biweekly Time and Attendance and Electronic Time Card Lockdown:
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 8:00am: Employee lockdown
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 12:00pm: System lockdown
Biweekly Gross Adjustment/Paper Time Card Deadlines:
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 12:00pm: Prior Period Gross Adjustments and Prior Period Paper Time Cards
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 3:00pm: Current Pay Period Gross Adjustments and Paper Time Cards
As a reminder, paper time cards should only be used as a result of the following circumstances:
- Late paperwork for hires
- Establishment of late secondary positions
- Late transfers
- Unresolved Critical Error Messages in Time and Attendance System
The Electronic Time Cards and/or the Time and Attendance systems are the mechanisms to be used for recording time. If you are submitting paper time cards for reasons other than late paperwork or unresolved critical error messages in the Time and Attendance System, please contact Corporate Payroll Services prior to the submission of a paper time card.
Monthly Time And Attendance Deadlines:
DUHS monthly employee time card lockdown will be Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 10:00am.
Please feel free to contact the Corporate Payroll Services staff by phone at 919-684-2642 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We appreciate your support with this process.