Surplus and Storage Programs
All surplus property, including computers, that were purchased with Duke funds or are considered Duke property must be processed through Surplus Property Asset Disposition Tool for tracking purposes.
Please review the Instructional Guide to the Asset Disposition Tool.
To submit a surplus property pick up request, please visit the online asset disposition tool.
Please reference the following documents for additional information:
- Clinical Engineering, Research Equipment and Medical Surplus Property Disposal Requests
- Surplus Property General Accounting Procedure (GAP)
- Equipment Screen Forms
- Laboratory Equipment Statement of Hazardous Assessment (pdf)
- Temporary Storage Solutions
- Frequently Asked Questions
For information regarding Duke Global Health P.L.U.S. (Placement of Life-changing Usable Surplus), please visit the Duke Global Health Institute website.
Surplus Property Donation Program
Good quality, surplus furniture and computers are available to Duke Departments at no charge through our Surplus Property Program. To request computers for Duke Departmental use or get a schedule of our upcoming furniture viewing/collection times, please email andrea.hornduke.edu.
Moving and Storage Program