The Duke University Corporate Card Program provides departments with an efficient method to pay for goods, services, travel, entertainment, and event-related expenses. Purchases made with the Corporate Card are charged directly to the cardholders' designated departmental account numbers and appear on the monthly financial statements. Duke issues a monthly payment for all Corporate Card purchases to the card provider, Bank of America.
The primary benefits of the card for departmental users are:
- acceptance by any supplier who accepts Visa;
- efficient purchase and receipt of goods;
- convenient method to pay expenses;
- increased information about transactions;
- improved supplier relations; and
- a reduction in paperwork.