Closing Schedule for Christmas/New Year’s Holiday (Pay Period 01-17)
Revision To Closing Schedule For Christmas/New Year’s Holiday
In support of the designated holidays for Christmas/New Year’s, we have changed the Time and Attendance and Electronic Time Card closing schedules for the biweekly pay period ending December 25, 2016 (Pay Period 01-17). The revised schedules are included below. As a result, we will need your assistance with meeting these critical deadlines.
Time and Attendance users may access their time card at their convenience (24 hours a day seven days per week).Electronic time card users may access their time card at their convenience (24 hours per day seven days per week).
Biweekly Time and Attendance and Electronic Time Card Lockdown:
- Tuesday, December 27, 2016 8:00 AM employee lockdown
- Tuesday, December 27, 2016 12:00 PM system lockdown
Biweekly Gross Adjustment/Paper Time Card Deadlines:
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:00 PM – Prior Period Gross Adjustments and Prior Period Paper Time Cards
- Tuesday, December 27, 2016 3:00 PM – Current Pay Period Gross Adjustments and Paper Time Cards
As a reminder, paper time cards should only be used as a result of the following circumstances:
- Late paperwork for hires
- Establishment of late secondary positions
- Late transfers
- Unresolved Critical Error Messages in Time and Attendance System
The Electronic Time Cards and/or the Time and Attendance systems are the mechanisms to be used for recording time. If you are submitting paper time cards for reasons other than late paperwork or unresolved critical error messages in the Time and Attendance System, please contact Corporate Payroll Services prior to the submission of a paper time card.Please keep in mind, off cycle check approvals will be limited due to calendar year end close.
Please feel free to contact the Corporate Payroll Services staff by phone at 919-684-2642 or by email using Payrollduke.edu, if you have any questions.